When looking to reserve your Maldives holidays Hanifaru Bay, you will find a wealth of information on the internet. Baa Atoll offer a wide selection of Hanifaru Bay trips, including a choice of Hanifaru discovery safaris that typically depart in July and August of each year, which is the Hanifaru best season in terms of diving with manta rays and whale sharks. On the website, you will find plenty of Hanifaru photos, Hanifaru Maldives map, information about Baa Atoll diving in Hanifaru Bay and about the cost to go to Hanifaru Bay. Also on the website, you can reserve a Hanifaru adventure on one of many liveaboards in Hanifaru protected marine area and if you’re looking for up-to-date information about Hanifaru Bay – Maldives, you can check out the regularly updated Maldives diving blog Hanifaru. There are also plenty of resources on Facebook, including a Hanifaru Maldives dive travel Facebook page and a Hanifaru facebook Theia liveaboard page, which allow you to connect directly with other divers and share your personal experiences with other interested travelers as well as finding out about exclusive offers on Hanifaru trips and holidays in Hanifaru Maldives.
- Where Past Meets Future You’ll Find Maldives Wreck Diving
- Spoil Yourself with Solitude – Maldives Spas Uncovered
- How to Find the Your Best Liveaboard Tour – Maldives Liveaboards Compared
- Conquering your Fear of the Dark in the Maldives: Night Diving
- Couples Travel in Maldives – How to Decide Between Romance and a Dive Adventure